1. Do I have to supply any cleaning products?No! All Cleaning products are provided. We will use the client’s products by request.
2. Do I have to be home when you clean?No! It is not required that you be home when we clean.
3. Is there a contract to sign?No! We do no have a contract. You can cancel service at any time.
4. Are you licensed, insured and bonded in case something is broken or damaged?"Yes! ChosenHands Cleaning is licensed, insured and bonded.
5. Will I have the same cleaner every time?No! We will make every effort to ensure your preferred cleaner is assigned to your home, but cannot always be guaranteed.
6. Should I prep or pre-clean prior to my cleaning appointments?Yes! For best results – we encourage all clients to prepare for their cleanings. We will send all first time clients a suggested prep list for their home.
7. How is payment made for services?We require a card on file. We also utilize Venmo for payment of cleaning services. All gratuity can be left in cash and goes directly to your cleaner.
Billing & Pricing
Current payment methods accepted are personal check, card on file, cash and Venmo
We understand things come up. If you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, please provide 48 hour notice to avoid a cancellation fee up to half the cost of the service.
We stand behind our work. If unsatisfied for any reason, notify us within 24 hours of your cleaning and we will return to clean the area at no charge.